Dopo le enormi difficoltà di Ghost Recon Breakpoint a conquistare il mercato a causa dei numerosi bug che affliggevano il gioco, Ubisoft è finalmente corsa ai ripari pubblicando una patch di aggiornamento su PC e console dal peso di ben 7GB.
L’aggiornamento 1.0.3 apporta una lunga serie di miglioramenti tecnico nel gioco e offre finalmente ai giocatori di cambiare spalla durante la copertura.
Ecco il changelog completo (in lingua inglese):
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.0.3 Release Notes
- Improved AI behavior of Carl’s driving path in the A Great Escape mission.
- Fixed an issue where the turrets did not follow the players.
- Fixed an issue where the turret cannons did not turn with the player’s camera.
- Fixed an issue where turrets sometimes became unusable by players after being hacked.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would sometimes break cover before reacting to the players.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would sometime stop aiming directly at the players if they broke visual contact.
- Fixed AI navigation path for a enemies in Fen Bog Testing Zone.
- Fixed an issue with NPC behavior when exiting a vehicle they were stowed in if the players shot the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the enemies in helicopters would not detect the players.
- Fixed an issue where the Taipan air patrol crew would survive a crash.
- Fixed an issue when convoy escort enemies would stop firing at players if they got behind them.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would not spread an alert after players’ host migration.
- Fixed an issue where Wolves could detect and shoot players through Submarine Bay at the entrance of Shark Bay.
- Fixed an issue where the NPCs remained stuck after being freed during a mission.
- Fixed an issue where enemy patrols would get stuck at a specific location on Skell foundation campus.
- Fixed an issue where NPC remained stuck in vehicle instead of exiting.
- Fixed an issue where drone and enemies blocked each other and remained stuck.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter drone spawned at inconsistent distances.
- Fixed an animation bug where the character sometimes used the adaptive aim animation with no reason (not near a wall or an obstacle).
- Fixed Wolves coat texture near second crash site.
- Fixed character animation when trying to go under a small waterfall.
- Added spasm animation when an ally is being revived by medic’s drone.
- Added a delay to player detection during the healing animation when using the revive drone.
- Fixed animation replication bug when teammates were killed while carrying body.
- Fixed audio issue where Fury figure sometimes had male voices during interrogation scenes.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t hear outdoor sounds from inside the building in Auroa Data Farm camp.
- Fixed surrounding sounds issue at the Battery Farm underground settlement.
- Fixed an issue where the data transfer sound kept playing when players were interrupted during a hack.
- Fixed an audio issue in Skell’s Villa where players could hear the rain while indoors.
- Fixed an audio issue where firing or explosion sounds could not be heard if players were in different environments (indoor/ outdoor).
- Fixed an issue where the Medic Skill sounds were not always present.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players would be standing if joined when deploying the bivouac.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes get an infinite loading screen when entering a player-card from the Bivouac menu.
- Fixed an issue where bivouac behavior would be corrupted if a teammate logged out when the player was deploying the bivouac.
- Fixed an issue where the character’s backpack would sometimes be invisible in the bivouac.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes get stuck or get KIA when breaking camp from bivouac.
- Fixed an issue where the camera transition did not work properly if a player was in the Tacmap menu while breaking camp from bivouac.
- Fixed an issue where the camera could pass through the Tavor Assault weapon.
- Fixed camera stability issue when players stopped to turn while in ADS.
- Fixed an issue that caused chat input box to reset during game flow transitions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to respawn under the map.
- Fixed vehicle emergency exit animation while in water.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to remain stuck if they were pulled into a cinematic in co-op while investigating an intel.
- Fixed an issue where visual feedback was not always triggered when the players fell and received damage.
- Fixed an issue when players landed a helicopter on top of another.
- Fixed an issue where players could go through obstacles if spamming the climb button during animation or revive.
- Fixed a graphical issue that occurred when players deployed a drone and then quickly ADS.
- Revised priorities so that the game now prioritizes mission interaction over vehicle interaction to prevent blocking players in some circumstances during missions.
- Frag grenades now deal more damage to vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where in a four-player co-op session, players were able to launch additional sync shot drones after the host of the session left.
- Fixed an issue that caused the drone to stop deploying on some occasions.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not reach rank 10 Field Medic.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed players to go through Biometric doors while in prone.
- Fixed an issue where MK.2 explosives and Intel Grenades were not available to buy in Maria’s shop after unlocking them.
- Fixed an issue where changing fire rate while ADS deployed the drone.
- Players can now cancel the go-to animation before entering a vehicle by moving away from the vehicle.
- You can now do a camera shoulder swap at cover! It will also rotate the main player on the spot.
- Lean aiming is now available from a wider distance and the avatar is less likely to be seen.
- Looking over and peeking off a cover is now easier to do when holding the movement input towards the cover.
- Increased the angle to preserve the orientation of the avatar when stopping to aim over a cover up to 45°, so the camera stays more often on its initial side.
- Fixed a bug where ammunition was not received after being picked up.
- Fixed a notification bug where the mission name would not be displayed if a teammate replayed a mission that is locked for the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused the programmers to instantly die when in contact with the car regardless of its speed in the A Great Escape mission.
- Fixed a bug where players would have their weapon misplaced when entering Puri’s office in the Meet Puri mission.
- Fixed an issue in the Rosebud mission where the mission did not consult if the player skipped the investigation step.
- Fixed an issue in the An Ingenuous Genius mission where all players spawned in Daigoroh’s cell if they get KIA after the extraction.
- Fixed an issue during the onboarding mission where players could not talk to Holt in Erewhon if they had not checked the third helicopter crash.
- Fixed an issue in the Guardian Angel mission where Cromwell sometimes did not go to her computer to trigger the mission’s next step.
- Fixed an issue in the The Siren’s Call mission where players respawned inside the cave after being KIA, without validating the step.
- Fixed an issue in the The Great Escape mission where Carl did not drive to the vehicle if it was too far from its spawn point.
- Fixed an issue in coop that could block the mission flow for all players if two players joined at the same time.
- Fixed an issue in the The Great Escape mission where the player would respawn inside the prison after getting KIA.
- Fixed an issue where L3GP night vision goggles blocked the weapon reticle.
- Realigned the angle of the panoramic night vision goggles to align better with the character’s eyes.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players could not join a session using the in-game lobby if they stayed idle for too long.
- Fixed an issue where players would get an Infitinity-00002 error after a failed host migration.
- Fixed an issue where players would remain in infinite loading when leaving a group in PvE after playing PvP.
- Fixed an issue that made the Windows key not functional in menus and during gameplay.
- Improved controls on PC to prevent conflicts when the same key was assigned to several functions.
- Fixed a crash occurring when trying to access the options menu after changing graphics preset.
- Improved the Side Missions scroll bar to make it easier to scroll when using mouse and keyboard.
- Fixed an issue preventing the “Win + Shift + Arrow” shortcut from switching displays in full screen.
- Fixed an issue in photomode where no visible change occurred when setting grain parameter to values higher than 16.
- Fixed visual issues in photomode when camera is under water.
- There is now a message in-game informing players they cannot use photomode when drone is deployed.
- Fixed an issue in photomode where sometimes the camera would go under the map.
- Sniper weapons no longer one-shot while using the Rolling Thunder perk.
- Sniper weapon damages have been slightly reduced to bring them into line with other sniper rifles (Weapons Affected: HTI, L115A3, M82, SRA1, TAC50, Victrix).
- Drone health has been reduced, making it less likely to need more than one mag to destroy.
- Fixed several causes of the Infinity error.
- Hit damage indicator accuracy improved when taking shots from the front – the hit damage indicator feedback is orientated in a top-down fashion rather than from player’s perspective.
- Shooting downed enemies will no longer trigger hit confirmations – which should improve feedback on whether the enemy is down or not.
- Gas drone damage now interrupts a player using a drone.
- Improved audio feedback of the Gas Grenade.
- Added a cooldown to the Ping system to avoid spam.
- Tech Port: We’ve added new objects to prevent the accidental falling off stairs while running up / down them.
- We’ve made some general fixes to the maps.
- Players will no longer join matches in progress, regardless of the round number.
- Improvements implemented to the balancing of teams after matchmaking completes.
- Players can now pin more than 1 milestone for tracking.
- General improvements to player replication.
- Fixes implemented to Ghost War stat tracking.
- The Total Skell Credits gained stat now includes credits earned in Ghost War as well.
- Ghost War stats are now display correctly in the Loadout menus.
- Custom Matches
- Fixed missing cursor on setting up match screen.
- Fixed an issue that was blocking players from joining a custom match.
- Fixed a bug where players spawned in Erewhon after creating a new save on a slot that previously had progress.
- Fixed a rare issue where sometimes Ghost Coins did not appear in the inventory after purchase.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck after using their ability or frags while Panther Class is equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players would no longer have the items wheel available after an emergency exit from a vehicle in water.
- Increased the base stamina by 66%.
- Increased stamina re-gen speed by 75%.
- Reduced the stamina consumed when sliding by 50%.
- Fixed an issue where the mini-map would not update when players are detected by SAM launchers.
- The mute icon is now more visible in the menus on player avatars.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the second perk slot would not unlock after being acquired in the skill tree.
- Fixed an issue in co-op where one player in the team would get a permanent notification on screen to go back to Madera after being KIA during the One Last Thing mission.
- Fixed an issue where Markers Size Alert values in the options menu did not trigger any change.
- Fixed an issue where the Beacon and Ping shortcuts where not displayed in the Control Helpers for the Medic Drone.
- Removed hardcoded text from several places in the menus.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to unintended transactions if players move the cursor during the Hold Action Buy or Sell prompt in Maria’s shop.
- Fixed the NK3 Ritual CQC weapon name in menus (formerly called NK3 K Black | Ancient).
- Fixed an issue where sometimes there would be gaps between the tab icons after opening the loadout menu.
- Fixed an issue where store notifications would sometimes have unknown characters after changing the game language to a language with a different alphabet.
- Fixed several instances of incorrect unlock requirement or descriptions for items.
- Fixed an issue where the Objective Board would sometimes remain locked if players left the game during the Onboarding mission.
- Fixed an issue where the input to consult intel was displayed as “press” instead of “hold”.
- Fixed missing text on most location discovery pop-ups.
- The camos earned in Battle Crates now indicate whether they are for gear or weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Vision Mode ability on drone appeared as an option on the drone HUD before the ability was unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from using the tutorial shortcut while driving.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the notification to let players know when the public matchmaking was canceled due to host migration.
- Fixed several typos.
- Fixed an issue where the Mission Completion tutorial pop-up would display after every loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where some convoys would spawn vertically into the ground.
- Fixed an issue where helicopters spawned from Erewhon would sometimes be damaged.
- Fixed an issue where thermal vision in binoculars was not working properly at night.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the replication of the rocket trail, missile, and explosion visual effects.
- Fixed an issue where textures would sometimes not load properly in the Sentinel Corp Naval Base.
- Fixed an issue where the chests would sometimes flicker in co-op if several players opened them at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where helicopters sometimes would not disappear properly from the sight of players when moving away from them.
- Fixed an issue where the MAWL-DA rail was overlapping with the built-in ironsight of the A2 ASR.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the P227 to penetrate heavy helmets and one-shot enemies.
- Fixed an issue with shotguns that often caused only a one-shot pellet instead of several.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Zasatava’s unique ability to work properly. It can now pierce helmets as designed.
- Improvements made to the issue where scopes would flicker when players ADS.
- Flashbang can now blind through vegetation (such as low bush).
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck behind Maria’s shop in Erewhon.
- Removed floating objects in Auroa Data Farm.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accessing the Skell’s Last Log collectible.
- Removed a hole in the map near White Ridge Bivouac in Mount Hodgson.
- Removed a prop structure that was floating in the middle of the ocean.
- Fixed an issue where the water animation did not trigger when a helicopter hovered over the water.