The Coalition ha rilasciato ufficialmente un nuovo update per la versione PC di Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition.
Ecco il contenuto dell’aggiornamento:
– Added v-sync toggle to video options. Toggle “off” to not be limited by your monitors refresh rate.
– Added frame rate limit selector to video options. Use to reduce your frame rate if you are getting too much tearing, or choose unlimited to let the game render as fast as possible. Note: This option is best used with v-sync off. With v-sync on, it will force the game onto a refresh interval (render every refresh, every second refresh, etc.).
– Added anisotropic filtering setting to video options.
– Added FPS counter toggle to video options.
– Fixed a bug where post processing could become disabled.
– Fixed a bug where PSO’s could be created on the fly instead of read from the cache, causing hitches.