Naughty Dog ha confermato l’arrivo di una patch, il prossimo 24 Agosto, per Uncharted 3. La versione 1.13 del action/adventure game includerà nuovi contenuti e fix per il bilanciamento del titolo. Di seguito la lista delle novità più importanti in arrivo il 24 Agosto:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL.
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes.
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting.
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard.
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground.
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match.
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available.
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12.
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency.
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it).
Prossimamente verranno rilasciate maggiori informazioni sui DLC in arrivo per Uncharted 3